Here are some of my posts about my visit there:
And some facts you might find interesting!
- There are more than 270 buses, 12 monorail trains, water taxis, and ferries that transport guests from park to park each day.
- Animal Kingdom occupies 403 acres of land.
- Mickey Mouse has more than 300 costumes.
- Minnie has more than 200.
- Spaceship Earth (the "giant golfball") weighs 16 million pounds.
- A glass eye and prosthetic leg are among the oddest things to end up in Lost & Found.
- It would take you over 68 years to stay one night in every resort room.
- Celebration, Florida is a Disney created town.
- Admission was originally $3.50.