What are some things that have worked for you or didn't in your travels? I can't wait until I have a kid so I can stash stuff in a stroller instead of carry it around!
- Notebook for autographs/journaling.
- Taking snacks (bought from Walmart)
- Carrying a backpack
- Bringing light activities for downtime
- Having some early nights & late mornings
- 2 wide mouth waterbottles for 3 people (you can get free ice water in the parks)
- Suppers in the hotel room
- Refillable drink cup at Universal
- Getting some cheap souvenirs from Walmart
- Memory Maker photopass attached to my wristband (500+ pictures)
What I Would Change
- A 2 strap backpack instead of 1
- Alternate days we brought pop to the parks
- Walmart purse (broke 3 days from the end of the trip!)
- The hotel (Comfort Suites Main Gate East)
Pros- breakfast, free transport to Universal and Sea World
Cons- Set transport times (couldn't make our own schedule), paid for transport from the hotel to airport.